Spammers make for bad visitors. So, please understand that here at CornSheller.net, we hate spam.
However, we also hate not giving credit to people that contribute to our blog. If you post a helpful comment, we want to publish it. If you post spam, we want to delete it. It’s that simple.
No, not all comments are OK. Commenting is subject to the below policy (adapted from http://www.masonworld.com/comment-policy/). Feel free to copy this policy and use it on your site. We think it is a good policy, and welcome your comments (ironically).
Fundamentally, we reserve the right to edit, delete, publish or trash any comment you make. CornSheller.net is not responsible for the comments left by readers.
Basically, here at CornSheller.net, we invite all comments but I ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
- Hate, porn or gambling related sites may not be linked to.
- Your comment must not break any laws.
- Your comments must be relevant to the conversion. We don’t care if your comments are one-liner or 10,000 lines. As long as they are relevant to the conversation the length doesn’t matter to us.
- As flattering as it may be, I will deny your comment if it is similar to one of the following:
- Nice site, It is very useful.
- I agree.
- Thanks for this information.
This type of comment doesn’t add to the conversation.
- No affiliate links, if you use one it will either be removed all together, or the affiliate id will be stripped. If you don’t know what an affiliate link is, don’t worry about it.
- If your site/blog is related in some way to Internet Marketing, feel free to use keywords as your name, but please include your first name somewhere in your comment.
- We reserve the right to delete any and all URLs you link to and/or comments if I find it unsuitable. We also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments.